- Have you ever entertained the thought of being a wedding photographer?
- Or have you ever been asked by a friend to photograph their wedding?
- Or have you already taken the leap into wedding photography and it’s not quite going the way you hoped?
If you you answer yes to any of these questions – our brand new Wedding Photography ebook is for you!
Best of all – if you grab it this week it’s 50% off the normal retail price – so it’s your for just $9USD!
This beautifully designed eBook was written by Lily Sawyer who many of you will know as a regular writer for dPS.
Lily is also a professional photographer and draws on her experience of photographing more than 500 weddings, events and portrait sessions to share some practical advice for anyone hoping to embark on a similar journey into wedding photography.
7 Chapters of Practical Wedding Photography Advice
Included in this eBook are 7 chapters covering:
- How to be a good wedding photographer
- Equipment for wedding photography
- A step-by-step guide to photographing a wedding day
- Editing and batch processing
- Products you can offer your clients
- Pricing and how to find your happy place
- Marketing your business
Click through for more details and to preview sample pages and to grab your copy of the eBook.
We think this is one of the best risk-free instantly downloadable resource you can buy to help you on your journey as a wedding photographer – no hype, no over-promising or relentless hustle speak – just realistic advice and practical tips.
P.S. As with all our books and courses, we offer a 60-day money back guarantee, so you can buy it confidently today, risk-free.